- July 20, 2020 at 5:06 am #399413Jamie JonesParticipant
RS Double XP Live event is returning soon this summer! Players will have a chance to enjoy 48 hours of double XP boost during this RS Double XP event.
RS Double XP Live Returning in August
According to the latest official news post, RS Double XP Live event is returning in August. From 12:00 (game time) on August 7th to 12:00 (game time) on August 17th, you are able to enjoy a 48 hours of double XP gain when playing the game. During 10 whole days, members can enjoy a 100% XP bonus, while free-to-play players can enjoy 20%.
Restrictions of RS3 Double XP Live
Archaeology still remains exempt from DXP frolics until October, which means experience gained through Archaeology skill cannot enjoy the bonus. Here you could learn other restrictions of RS Double XP live:
1. The boost is not applied to the experience earned through the following items or activities:
Tomes of experience
Player-owned house altars
Wilderness Chaos altar
Dragon rider amulet
2. The boost is not applied to XP rewards given on hand-in for the following activities:
Other Distractions & Diversions
Strange and golden rocks
Harvesting animal produce from Player-Owned Farms
3. The boost is not applied to XP awarded on hand-in of points or tokens.
4. There are some differences in the Invention skill. For example, the item XP is gained at +50%.
Get ready for RS Double XP Live 2020! Besides, every week you are able to enjoy all other game updates and guide on RSorder.com. And welcome to get cheap OSRS gold & RuneScape gold for sale on RSorder anytime.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.